People born in 1990 can legally drink alcohol.
Obama was sworn into office 3 years ago.
Michael Jackson died over 2.5 years ago.
2007 was HALF A FUCKING DECADE ago.
There are kids in middle school now that don’t even remember 9/11.
There are girls born in 1998 who are pregnant.
There are over 600 pokemon.
Really, though? The scariest is the Pokemon.
Hi! Okay, so I’ve been using this blog for a few months now, and I think I’m going to switch back to my other one, only because it’s my main blog. So if you want, follow my other blog, chinainwonderland.tumblr.com. It will be basically the same posts and fandoms, just on another blog. Okay, thank you for reading this!
Have a lovely night!
Incredibly unofficial The Land of Stories Giveaway!
1. Likes and reblogs both count. You can do one of each and be entered twice, but repeated reblogs won’t give you more entries.
2. You do not need to be following me, but hey, check out the content and stick around if you like. I’m a self-promotional creature and am pretty upfront about that. Hi!
3. What you get: The one winner will get the Advanced Reader Copy of The Land of Stories given out at the BEA breakfast. This includes the slip case and the mass-produced “note” from Colfer. You also get one of the tote bags that came with it! I will pay shipping anywhere in the world.
4. Timing: All likes/reblogs must occur before 9pm EST on June 25. Then (meaning probably the next day) I’ll use a random number generator to choose a winner, and let you know. I’ll ship within the next 48 hours, and you’ll get to read the book before the general public release in mid-July.
5. There must be a way for me to contact you, so your Ask must be open. If the winner doesn’t respond in 48 hours, I’ll choose the next person.
Chris Colfer introduces John Green at the BEA breakfast (and then John talks about fanfiction)
God, I love the Internet, and I especially love how it brought this moment to fruition.
Based on this wonderful post:
Plot Twist: Sherlock and John are totally gay and hopelessly in love, but everybody assumes they’re just friends.
What if back in sophomore year, Spencer got in an accident in the middle of the night and had to go to the hospital, nothing too serious, but he definitely needed stitches, and without really thinking about it, Justin called Sydney at three in the morning to let her know, and she hangs up before he even explains, because all she registers is “Spencer” and “hospital” before she is out the door, and ten minutes after Justin calls her, Sydney shows up at the hospital and looks like she is about to have a nervous breakdown, and she’s got jeans thrown on under her nightgown and isn’t even wearing a coat or shoes, and Justin tells her that Spencer is fine, he’s just banged up a bit, she didn’t have to get out of bed for this, and Sydney starts screaming at Justin, because their dad was always overseas for work when they were growing up, and a phone call in the middle of the night meant the worst, that someone was dead, so waking up to that was the most terrifying thing in the world, and what the hell was he thinking calling her, and Sydney shoves Justin into the wall and goes to check if Spencer’s in one piece before she goes home.
“No chick flick moments”
I think I just died a little inside :’(
not to depress anybody but…
“hows being freshly married to a lunatic working out”
THIS GOT AWAY FROM ME OMG ALSO WHAT IS BACKGROUND JUST KILL ME NEVER AGAIN RED CARPET
Chylan, your fault if you can remember. So this is for you. c: